Guided PRODUCTION Tours
Get an in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at a production brewery. You’ll start in the Splinter Cellar, our wood-aging dream space, and follow in the footsteps of our brewers through the mill room, hop cooler, brewhouse deck, fermentation cellar and packaging lines.
Find out how brothers Chris and John Trogner discovered craft beer, hatched a plan to open a brewery and survived trial-by-fire as they learned the business. Along the way, you’ll see, hear, smell, taste and touch the things it takes to brew our beer
Each Production Tour guest can look forward to:
- One welcome beer upon arrival
- A walk through the Art of Tröegs gallery
- One souvenir glass that’s only available to tour guests
- An up-close look at raw ingredients, including malted grain, “green beer” and whole-flower hops
- Samples of fermented and finished Tröegs favorites
Monday-Thursday – 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30
Friday-Saturday – 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, 5:30 6:30, 7:30
Sunday – 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30
On Friday-Sunday, walk-in tours may be available. Call the Tour Desk at (717) 534-1297 x 104 for times and availability.